site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Monday, December 26, 2005

Everybody, Chill! by Theresa Ragan

Okay, what I want to know is why the heck do some people get so upset over the tiniest things? Road rage, getting mad at a store clerk, yelling at kids. I know life is stressful and everybody is busy, but come on. We all have stuff to do. Kids, holidays, decorating, laundry, grocery shopping, cooking, dogs and cats to feed, vets, doctors, pain-in-the-butt relatives; does it never end? No, it doesn't. But that's life, and life is going to happen every single day. What I don't get is why people can't chill. Just know that it's going to rain after you wash your car, somebody's going to spill on your floor after you mop it, and you're going to get that phone call you've been waiting for as soon as you step into the shower. There. Now you know. So get over it. Stop and smell the roses. Make the most of each day. Smile at one another and be kind to strangers. It's still December, but a new year is right around the corner. Life is short. Be happy!

3 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

No problem.

Trish, chillin' :)

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Tori Scott said...

Amen, Theresa!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Theresa Ragan said...

Jennifer, I have to admit that I used to be the one snapping at clerks but a few years ago I began to notice other people getting upset over nothing and I realized what a waste of energy it was and is. My husband gets upset with EVERYONE on the road who doesn't drive the way he thinks they should. So far I haven't been able to get him to chill, but I'm working on it. He's going to have a heart attack over absolutely nothing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]