site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Having fun

by Anne Mallory

There are some great articles over at the WNP this month - as usual! One that I thought I'd highlight though was Diane Perkins' article on having fun. I think it's very important not to lose sight of the little things that make you smile and the crazy things that make you laugh. All the things that make you feel alive.

So check out the article and let us know something that you like to do to have fun. It could be something as simple as watching snowflakes fall on a clear wintry day, or as complicated as parachuting from a plane. Maybe it's watching your kids joyfully laugh, or curling up with a good movie and a bowl of popcorn. How do you relieve tension and relight your inner flame?

Take time to be good to yourself this weekend. Have some fun. Or else. ;)

3 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Mo H said...

I'm having fun making napkin rings. Just simple embroidery, but it's very relaxing. I'll show everyone how to make these in next month's craft!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Prisakiss said...

I had fun last night dancing with my family. In celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month, my office booked a 12-member salsa band to play at the college. We perfected our salsa and merengue, and learned the cha-cha and the cumbia.

Even my husband, the self-described non-dancer joined my girls and me on the dance floor.

There's nothing like connecting with your roots, remembering past good times with your family, and creating new memories.

I hope you're having a great weekend, Anne!
Hugs,
Pris

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

One of the most fun, relaxing things is hanging out at the beach, which I'll be doing at this time next week! Woohoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]