site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Upcoming Topics For This Week

The Noodlers will be focusing on the categories of the GH.  We love questions!

Here's the line-up:


October 15 - Tricia Mills - WRITING THE YOUNG ADULT
October 16 - Esri Rose - WRITING FOR THE STRONG ROMANTIC ELEMENTS CATEGORY
October 17 - Jill Monroe - TARGETING YOUR WRITING FOR SERIES
October 18 - Diane Perkins - THE HISTORICAL GOLDEN HEART ENTRY
October 19 - Merrillee Whren - GOLDEN HEART INSPIRATIONAL CATEGORY
October 20 - Esri et al - WRITING THE PARANORMAL ENTRY
October 21 - Tricia Mills - ROMANTIC SUSPENSE FOR THE GOLDEN HEART

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger Gillian Layne said...

My big historical question--what do you all think about the Regency vs. straight historical section this year? I'll enjoy reading everyone's take on this.

It looks like an excellent line-up, and it's really nice of you all to go into the weekend for this series.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger doglady said...

Hmmm. That IS a good question, Gillian. Does anyone know what the thought process was on that? I certainly don't object at all. I just wonder if this points to a trend in what editors are looking for now. Definitely a great lineup and I will be taking notes on all of them because you never know what tips from another genre you can use in your own!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Diane Gaston said...

Gillian and doglady,
I may not discuss that in my blog but we can certainly tackle the topic of the two new Historical categories in the comments.
Remind me if I forget.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]