site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Friday, November 30, 2007

December Releases

We have another great month here at the Wet Noodle Posse for releases.  

Debut Author Jennie Lucas, The Greek Billionaire's Baby Revenge.

His mistress…
Working for Nikos Stavrakis was exhilarating—until one night, when he made love to Anna…

His baby…
Anna believes Nikos is unfaithful, and flees. Nine months later, she is left nursing a tiny baby…

His wife?
Nikos is furious when he discovers Anna's taken his son. He vows to seek retribution! He will make Anna his bride, and teach her who's boss!

We also have With This Ring by Lee McKenzie

Brent Borden has always imagined that Leslie Durrance is happy on her pedestal. Until she runs—in the midst of a rainstorm, dripping diamonds, wedding dress and all—into the construction worker's arms. With the whole town buzzing about the juiciest scandal Collingwood Station has ever seen, the embarrassed debutante needs to lie low. Brent takes her in, but it's a Christmas-themed fund-raiser, complete with hot Santas in tuxedos, that gives Leslie a chance to get the tongues wagging about something besides her almost-wedding and get the wallets to open for a worthy cause. And also makes her see that the greatest gift has been in front of her all along…


Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Jennifer Shirk said...

Oooh. They both sound great!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Diane Gaston said...

I agree, Jennifer! And I love both bookcovers!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Gillian Layne said...

Jennie, congratulations on your debut! Looks like a great read to escape from the holidays...

Lee, I can't wait to read yours as well. What a great teaser of a blurb! Can't resist a Santa in a tux :)

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

I already have Lee's because I get the Americans in the mail, but I still have to find Jennie's to add to my Noodler collection. Congrats to both of you.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Lee McKenzie said...

Thanks, Jennifer!

Diane, the covers are great, aren't they?

Gillian, I can't resist a Santa in a tux either. I think there should be more of them :)

Trish, I picked up Jennie's book today, so you know how I'll be spending tomorrow. After I log in my 1500 words, of course ;)

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

I'm impressed by your strength, Lee.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Caren Crane said...

Okay, even though I plan to distract Jennie with cookies and put her at a decided disadvantage in any future GH finalist brawls, her book is a must-read! I had the great good fortune to receive an autographed copy and it almost burned the envelope it was so hot!

I am revising my Christmas list to include Nikos--or any other Greek billionaire who happens to be at loose ends. Don't tell the dh, please! *g*

And since Lee didn't happen to mail me one, I'll have to pick it up on the next trip to Borders!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Lee McKenzie said...

Jill, if only that were true. Deadline-driven is a far more accurate description!

LOL, Caren! Feel free to email me through my website - www.leemckenzie.com - and I'll send you an autographed bookmark :) And that goes for everyone else, of course.

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Jennie Lucas said...

Oh man, I'm sorry about the late posting of my comments--don't know how I missed this! Thanks Jennifer, Diane, Gillian, Trish, Lee, and Jill! And Caren, you crack me up--if a dangerous Greek billionaire shows up at my door, I'll be sure to say, "We don't want any of that here! Go down to North Carolina where you're wanted!"

And I agree with Gillian--Lee, I love the sexy Santa cover of your book. It looks like such a good story, I can't wait to read it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]