site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Friday, October 03, 2008

Writer FAQ

On Fridays, we get to shill for ourselves, so here I go.

I'm off to AuthorFest in Manitou Springs this weekend, to give a workshop on paranormal romance with Lynda Hilburn and Jeanne Stein. (It will be much smaller than RWA's shindig, pictured at right.) Anyway, I made a handout that I'm rather proud of, chock full of valuable info for the beginning and beginningish writer, so I thought I'd make it available. You may know it all already, but perhaps your friends don't. Here's the link.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Bonnie Vanak said...

Very valuable handout, Esri. Have a great time, wishing you much success!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger M. said...

Hi Esri.
I've bookmarked your article. All great stuff for the rapidly upcoming next phase of my MS. All my extra dollars have gone for contest entry fees at the moment, so I was happy to learn that your book is available through my local library! Looking forward to it.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Theresa Ragan said...

Good luck, Esri! Have fun.

Love the picture of you at the literacy signing.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have a fabulous time at AuthorFest.
You looked mahvelous at RWA.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Louisa Cornell said...

You look so cute and authorly in that photo! (is that a word?) Snatching that handout up like the last piece of Cadbury's at my family reunion!

Have fun and give us a report when you get back!

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Janice Lynn said...

Hi Esri. Hope you had a fabulous weekend. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]