site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Sunday, October 22, 2006

And The Winner Is....And The Winner Is.....

TWO!!!

I'll post pictures as soon as I can get them off my mom's camera, but it was fun. My dh is feeling guilty for beating out his buddies - 5 of them were up for the same category, but he won. I told him he has the most experience - 3 of the boys were only about 25 years old!

We were at the table at the Very Front, and we laughed a lot. It was much more fun than last year, though I think last year was more elegant. The station ended up taking home 7 Emmys.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Diane Gaston said...

Yay, Fred!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Sandy Blair said...

So pleased to hear this. Can't wait to see the new photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]