site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Big D

Dallas is known as BIG D. Right now I'm sitting in a hotel room looking out over the Dallas skyline. Big impressive buildings rise into the sky in a mix of modern and older architectural styles. Why am I in Dallas? I am attending the annual conference of Romance Writers of America. The hotel is bustling with nearly 2000 published and aspiring writers. We are here to network and learn more about our craft. Members of the Wet Noodle Posse are here in force.


Here a few of the Noodlers, Jill Monrow, Anne Mallory, Terry McLaughlin and Delle Jacobs at the RWA Literacy signing that raises money for literacy.


We cheered for four of our members, Jennie Lucas, Lorelle Marinello, Kiki Clark and Lee McKenzie as they received the BOOT in The Golden Network ceremony celebrating their first sales this past year.


Tomorrow night we hope to be cheering as Noodlers win Golden Heart and RITA awards.
Merrillee

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Mo H said...

Thanks for posting, Merrillee. Let us know how it goes tonight!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Norah Wilson said...

Oh, Merrillee! Thanks so much for posting the Noodler pics! Makes me almost feel like I'm there! Good luck to our fab RITA and GH finalists tonight! I'll be glued to the 'puter looking for the results!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger bridget said...

Merrillee, what a wonderful post! And such beautiful pix--I'm with Norah, feel as if I were there!

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Charity Tahmaseb said...

I just love seeing all these pictures from National. Thanks for posting them.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

Thanks for taking and posting these!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]