site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

I chose the fifth of each month to blog, because the fifth is my birthday (and five is my lucky number) yet in all the frivolity of arriving at work and finding a birthday cake on my desk, and later finding a bag of chocolate on my desk, and later than that, being called out to the front desk so the staff could sing the birthday song to me...

Oh, no!

I forgot about blogging.

Take a second to think about the best birthday you ever had. Now get out your calendar, turn to your birthday, and write yourself a reminder to do it again!

You have my permission. It's my birthday gift to you.

4 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger MJFredrick said...

Happy birthday, Karen!!!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Jennifer Shirk said...

Happy Birthday! Hope's it at least the second best birthday you have. LOL!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had lots of yummy cake.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Terry McLaughlin said...

Happy, happy birthday, Karen :-)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]