site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Friday, September 05, 2008

September Noodler Books!

New from Harlequin American - A Firefighter in the Family

by Trish Milburn

Miranda “Randi” Cooke left her family and her hometown on the Gulf Coast of Florida behind when a mistake she made as a firefighter led to tragedy. Now her job with the state fire marshal’s office has brought her back to Horizon Beach. Not only will she have to hunt down an arsonist, but she’ll also face the estrangement from her family and have to decide if she wants to give her love for former firefighter Zac Parker a second chance.

5 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Mo H said...

Yay, Trish!!!! I can't wait to get a signed copy at Moonlight and Magnolias.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

Thanks, Maureen. I saw it on a store shelf for the first time yesterday when I was at Wal-Mart. Very surreal moment.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Gillian Layne said...

Congratulations, Trish! I'm on my way to Wally world tonight, so I'll be sure to look for it! :)

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

Thanks, Gillian!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Louisa Cornell said...

I'm right behind Gillian! I have to work at Wal-Mart today so I will definitely be looking for your book! Congrats, Trish!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]