site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Coming up this week!

Hello everyone! I hope your weekend was full of fun and love with family and friends!

My family re-connected with an old college buddy my husband and I hadn't seen since our days at the University of Florida (Go Gators!).

We're a few short hours away from Monday. Back to the grind, but more importantly, back to the golden nuggets of Golden Heart info my Posse sisters are prepared to pass along.

Here's what we have on tap:

Monday: The Importance of the First Page, by Maureen Hardgree

Tuesday: The Rules, by Diane Gaston

Wednesday: guest blog by agent Kelly Mortimer

Thursday: Mistakes Writers Make with Their GH Entry, by Norah Wilson

Friday: Question & Answer (Q&A)

Once again, we have some great topics, and we're ready for your questions. I'll see you on the blog tomorrow. Sweet dreams!!

Pris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]