site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Spring Forward


April showers may bring May flowers, but the month itself and the lengthening days also bring the opportunity to see life in a fresh way.

Springing forward can mean making new strides in your writing career, sending out queries or starting a new project. Springing forward can mean putting something in your past behind you, whether it’s the ugly winter sweater your mother-in-law bought for you at Christmas or doubts that plague you when it comes to career or love. Noodlers blog this month on everything with a spring forward theme, from writer’s block to taking inspiration from nature. Please join us.

And in honor of April Fool’s Day, let’s start this month’s discussion by sharing some of the best pranks you’ve sprung on family and friends on April Fool’s Day.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Laurel Hawkes said...

Ah, the only one I remember ever actually pulling off, since I don't like being embarrassed myself. I was ten years old. Sunday. It was almost time for church, and I wandered into the kitchen wearing my bathrobe. The response was predicted. However, before the folks could get too wound up, I revealed I was fully and appropriately dressed (but for shoes). Relatively harmless, other than upping my parents blood pressure for a few moments. :-)
~Judy

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Mo H said...

I love it, Judy! The pranks I always wanted to try, but never did, were the foods in Family Fun Magazine. The "Dinner" was actually candy, but looked like something kids would hate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]