site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Friday, June 05, 2009

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

Congratulations to Louisa Cornell and Barbara Monajem for winning a copy of Where the Wind Blows. Please send your shipping address to caroline@carolinefyffe.com and I'll send you a copy of my book as soon as they arrive (around the end of this month). Again, thank you to all who participated in "Does Your Hero Deserve a Happily Ever After?" It was a lot of fun visiting with you all!!


~Caroline Fyffe
Where the Wind Blows, Dorchester Publishing, August 2009
www.carolinefyffe.com

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Louisa Cornell said...

Squeeee! Thanks Caroline! Can't wait to read this book!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Theresa Ragan said...

Yay, Louisa and Barbara!! What fun. I love prizes! :)

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

You are welcome, Louisa! Thanks to you and everyone who came by.

Also, thanks again to Theresa and all at the Wet Noodle Posse for having me as a guest.

All the best,
~Caroline

PS- I'm going to be guest blogging and giving away books up until its debut in July and August. I'll be listing the winners on my blog at
www.inthenickeroftime@wordpress.com

Please stop by there and say, "hi."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]