site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Reason for the Season

Thanks and giving. Two great reasons to celebrate all the good things in our lives.

Tomorrow my small family will swell to a remarkable seventeen. My brother and sister-in-law are opening their home to family and family's family, all for the purpose of welcoming the season. Now that the kids are growing up and marrying, their spouses and sometimes the parents-in-law, join in the celebration. The more the merrier, I say. I don't even mind washing the dishes.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the readers of the Wet Noodle Posse blog and your families--no matter what shape they take.

A special wish goes out to my WNP sisters. My life was blessed the day you came into it. For that I give thanks. And I give you my heart.

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families, Karen and all the other Noodlers and all our blog readers.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Theresa Ragan said...

Very sweet blog, Karen. I tried to post yesterday but it didn't go through. So, Happy LATE Thanksgiving to you and everyone else!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]