site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Through the Eyes of a Talented Reader

My fabulous cp Suzy Welsh not only proofs and helps problem solve when I hit
a wall but has single-handedly generated more interest in my work than any
other person on the planet. And one of her converts happens to be her
talented daughter Lyndsey Lewellen, a wonderful graphic artist with a
modified (Americanized, in her words)Manga styling. She did this wonderful
rendering of Ian and Kate after reading A THIEF IN A KILT. What do you
think? She has offered the original as a prize for my website. (I'm
floored.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sandy

11 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

That is beautiful!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Theresa N. said...

Sounds like she's a very big fan. Beautiful picture.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

That is so incredibly cool!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Esri Rose said...

Wow! At first I thought Ian had really long hair, but I see that's the horse's tail. :)

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, another talented artist like yourself, Sandy. I'm very envious.
But I'm also very appreciative when I see something that moves me in one way or another. This brought back Ian's and Kate's story in full force and all the emotions right along with it. Thank Lyndsey for us for such a wonderful piece of work!

Sandy M

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Sandy Blair said...

Thanks, everyone. I thought she did a splendid job.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger bridget said...

wow, Sandy! It's *awesome*!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Diane Gaston said...

What a talented lady! I love the saucy look on Kate's face!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Delle Jacobs said...

Man, what a Scot! That's a contest I'll enter!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Theresa Ragan said...

Wow, Sandy! Really nice!

Theresa

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Ivka said...

That is so neat. Wish I could do drawings like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]