site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Summer loving

by Anne Mallory

I love summer! Outdoor meals, pick-up sports and water, water, water! The beach, the lake, the pool...bring it on! I also love ice cream, and you just can't beat a good ice cream on a warm summer day. The Noodlers shared their favorite ice cream flavors this month over on the e-zine and we'd love to hear yours too!

And when you need to work off that ice cream, check out Merrillee's article on staying active when you get older!

Great tips to enjoy summer and keep fit! My latest quicky summer shaper is doing 250 bicycle crunches a day to keep the core and tummy in decent shape. What are some of yours?

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Tori Scott said...

I love the water part of summer, when I can find time and opportunity to actually swim, but the heat just kills me. I used to love summer, but now that I work outside, I dread it.

And exercise? Ha! If I don't get it working, I don't get it at all. Too hot. :)

But I love summer foods. The watermelons, strawberries, grapes, ice cream, fresh tomatoes! Yum.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Theresa Ragan said...

I love summer, too. I don't know about the 250 bicycle crunches though. Maybe 50 a day instead. :) And the ice cream...that's a definite plus!

Theresa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]