site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Friday, November 03, 2006

Sexy voices

We all have our favorite actors or entertainment personalities, many of which are hotties with a capital "H". Names like David Boreanaz, Wentworth Miller, Eric Bana, Scott Speedman and Brad Pitt spring to mind. But not all these gorgeous specimens of manhood have what I'd consider a sexy voice. You know the kind, the ones where you could listen to him read the phone book or the IRS code for a week on end and love every minute of it.

I thought I'd toss out a couple of my favorite sexy voices to start the discussion. Please post to the comments section with your own faves.

The first person I think of is Sam Elliott, whose looks and voice make him the perfect cowboy. So what if he's old enough to be my dad? He's still got a great, distinctive voice.




















Next is Clive Owen. Again, he's got looks, the voice.



















So who do you think has the sexiest voice out there?

11 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Sean Connery, Tom Selleck but especially Paul Newman!!!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Diane Gaston said...

Oh, this is such a no brainer and Colleen, Mary and I should whip you with Wet Noodles for not including him.
GERARD BUTLER!!!
Go to GerardButler.net and hear him or go to Youtube.com and put Gerard Butler in the search field. Pick any interview or any trailer...
Who can resist that Scottish accent????

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

Oh, I like Gerry's too, but I had to leave some out there for you all to come up with. :) I thought of Sean Connery too, but I figured that would be a popular one in the comments.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger MJFredrick said...

I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan's voice (Denny from Grey's). And Justin Chambers, also on Grey's.

Patrick Dempsey and Eric Dane are very handsome, but the voices don't do it for me. Same with Paul Walker, from Eight Below.

Lessee....Dean from Supernatural has a great voice. George Clooney, all growly.

Will think of more...

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Theresa Ragan said...

I LOVE clive Owen! Good pick, Trish! :)

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger MJFredrick said...

Oh, I know! Mr. Eko from Lost! Love his voice! Sawyer, too.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Mo H said...

Pierce Brosnan, Hugh Jackman, and Antonio Banderas.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

All good picks!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger MJFredrick said...

Yes, yes, and yes, Maureen!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Sandy Blair said...

Yes, yes, definitely Sam and the rest and don't forget Daniel Day Lewis. Mms,Mmm, Mmm.

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was dying to post my answer and saw that it was the first one posted. LOL! Sean Connery, of course. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]