site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day from Merrillee Whren

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When the Wet Noodle Posse decided to do a blog, I chose the 14th of each month to be my blog day. I picked that day because February 14th is my wedding anniversary. My husband always says having a Valentine anniversary makes it easy not to forget it. When you read this I’ll be on a cruise. I’ll be enjoying the warm, sunny weather of several Caribbean islands, although not Puerto Rico. But you can check out that lovely island by reading Priscilla Kissinger’s article on the Wet Noodle Posse e-zine.

Of course cruises are known for the abundance of fabulous food. My biggest hope is that I can enjoy the great food without gaining any weight. Is that possible? Maybe it will work if I only eat half as much as I’d like to. If you’re looking for a great meal, check out Terry McLaughlin’s Valentines’ Day Dinner for Two on the e-zine.

My husband and I are going on this cruise, not only to celebrate our anniversary, but also to celebrate with our older daughter who recently got her master’s degree in library science. Our other daughter and her husband, as well as my mother-in-law and her sister and a couple we met right after we got married, are also joining us on this cruise. We are looking forward to the warm weather and the chance to be with people we love. I hope you all enjoy your Valentines’ Day with the people you love the most, too.

Merrillee

7 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger Theresa N. said...

Happy Anniversary!! Happy Valetine's Day to everyone!

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Theresa Ragan said...

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope you are having a great time on your anniversary cruise, Mary!

Theresa

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

Happy Anniversary, Merrillee.

Today's the day (15 years ago) that my hubby proposed.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Lorelle said...

Happy Anniversary, Merrillee! Your Trip sounds lovely!

Lorelle

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Theresa Ragan said...

Oops! Have fun on your cruise, Merrillee!!!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Mo H said...

Happy Anniversary, Merrillee!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger bridget said...

Merrillee, thanks for the wishes and happy anniversary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]