site stats
Wet Noodle Posse | Blog

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Cute Overload

There is nothing quite so cute as wee baby animals. They can make me smile and go "awwww" even when I'm in the worst of moods. Alas, I don't have any animals of my own, so when I'm feeling blue, I head over to Cute Overload, one of the most adorable sites on the Internet. Every day, you can go to the site and see photos and videos of baby animals of all kinds. My personal favorites are puppies and bunnies. Sooo cute!

A sampling of recent adorableness includes...

A teeny bunny in a candy dish

Pepper, aka cute puppy

Animals in birthday party hats

If I'm looking for some hilarity, I check out LOL Cats over at icanhazcheezburger. Mix animal piccies with funny text and you truly get some laugh out loud moments.

So the next time you're feeling stressed or a little down, do a little critter cruising to lift your mood.

4 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Blogger Mo H said...

Trish,
How adorable! I will be saving the cat link. Good idea for de-stressing!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Christine said...

This is so cool! Great for putting on a happy face.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

Mo, it is good for de-stressing.

Christine, it's hard to be not be happy when seeing all those cute critters.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Theresa Ragan said...

Thanks for the link, Trish. Fun! And how cute!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]